2 Nights / 3 Days
small and almost inconspicuous village of Pinguli, located near Kudal has been
home to paramparik kalakars or traditional folk artists of the Thakar
Adivasi community from mid- eighteen century onwards. The art, which has been
handed down the generations traditionally from father to the eldest son of the
family received Rajashraya or patronage from Raja Khemsawant Bhosale of
the erstwhile princely state of Sawantwadi.
Places To See
with the Puppets itinerary allows the visitor to have a hands on experience
with the art and craft
to the Puppet Museum
workshops- Chitrakathi and Puppet making
to Souvenir shop
with Ganjifa artists.
Home-stay options offer the perfect place for the international traveler as well as the urban Indian visitor to feel ‘at home’ in an Indian rural setting. The homes are carefully designed using local materials and resources. While staying in a home-stay you will find well-appointed rooms with all the comforts of your own home and even some luxuries to make your stay even more comfortable.
- 02 Nights Home-Stay Accommodation on Twin Sharing
- Traditional Welcome with Garland and Tikka.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- Goodies Basket in the Room.
- Complimentary bottle of Mineral Water replenished
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) – menu to
be discussed on the first day.
- Internal Transportation as per Itinerary.
- Escort/Guide Fees as per Itinerary.
- Any Travel/Transfer Cost.
- Any Optional Activities.
- Expenses of Personal Nature – Laundry, Calls, Tips,
- Anything not mentioned in the “Tour Price